Take Greenwich Library along with you with the newly updated Greenwich Library app. Here are eight great things with the app that you can do without even leaving your house or office:
- Search the Catalog: Quickly search the Library’s collection of books, ebooks, and audiobooks. Refine your search using filters such as availability, language, format, and more to zero in on the titles you’re looking for.
- Place Holds: From the app, place an item on hold and choose from which location you’d like to pick up. It only takes two taps!
- Manage your Account: See what items you have checked out, which are ready for pick up, which are due soon, and more. Create a reading list with “My Shelves,” which will allow you to track what you’re currently reading, what you’ve already read, and what you’re keeping for later.
- Have your Library Card On-The-Go: Under the Library card icon, you’ll find your Libray card barcode. Use the app barcode to check out books from the Library’s desk or self-check stations!
- Search for Locations and Hours: From the app, use the locations tab to find a Greenwich Library branch nearest you. There you’ll find each branch’s open hours (including holidays) and pull up directions on your phone’s Google Maps app.
- See what’s Just Arrived and Staff Picks: Get a sneak-peek into the latest arrivals and what Greenwich Library staff recommend from the options in the Explore tab. From there, place a hold on the hottest releases so you’re the first in line!
- Search for Books & eAudiobooks Only: Are you a fan of just ebooks or audiobooks? Using the Search tab, easily search through the list that contains just digital titles. From there, refine your search by title, author, genre, etc.
- See Library Patron’s Reviews: Curious about your fellow book lover’s opinions? Each title contains ratings from other Library patrons. Provide your opinion after you finish a book; ratings are based on the 1-5 stars scale. The app’s opening screen includes recently reviewed titles!