- Go to the Digital Library page on the Greenwich Library website to begin.
- Select PressReader under the Newspaper section.
- When prompted enter your Library card number and PIN.
- Install the free PressReader app from the Apple App store (iPhone/iPad) or Google Play store (Samsung, Android Devices).
- Select Greenwich Library as your Library Group.
- Enter your Library card number (no spaces, typically 14 digits beginning in 21117).
- Enter your Library card PIN (4-digit number) and press “Submit.”
Create an Account
*Required to save newspaper choices!*
- Click the “Sign Up” button upper right corner of the website.
- Create a PressReader Account using your email address, password, and first and last name.
- Select email communications.
Finish by clicking “Create My Account.”
- Click the “Sign In” button lower right corner of your smartphone or tablet.
- Click the “Email” icon.
- Click the “Sign up” button to create a new account using your email address, password, and first and last name.
Browsing & Borrowing
- To locate a specific title, use the search field to search publications, stories, or interests.
- To browse, scroll down and look at the lists of popular and featured categories. Tap on whatever interests you.
- Once you find an available title, tap “READ” to open the newspaper.
- To mark a paper as a favorite choice, tap the heart symbol.
- For Android users: use the tools at the bottom of the screen.
- For Apple users: use the tools at the side of the screen.
- Papers can be downloaded or read within the app.