Getting Started with OneClickdigital for eBooks and Audiobooks
You will need your Greenwich or Perrot Library card number and PIN
Setup and Checkout
- On the Greenwich Library home page (www.greenwichlibrary.org) select Explore then Digital Library.
- Click on Explore OneClickdigital under Audiobooks.
- Select Register (top right) to create a new account.
- Install the free OneClickdigital app from the App or Google Play store.
- Open the OneClickdigital app and follow the prompts.
- Type ‘Greenwich’ into the search box and select Greenwich Library.
- Sign in using your new account.
- Tap the search icon on the bottom of the screen.
- Type in the title of the book you would like to borrow or browse the collection.
- Tap the cover and hit Checkout Now (if available).
- Tap on My Titles in the top left hand corner of the screen.
- Tap the down arrow icon to download the eBook or audiobook. The loan period will default to 21 days.
Returning Titles Early
- In the ‘My Titles’ screen, slide title left to return or right to renew.
- Tap on the i icon (information) under the title you would like to return or renew.
- Select Renew or Return on the bottom of the screen.
Check for an active WiFi connection in Settings/WiFi.