Getting Started with RBdigital
(OneClickdigital and Zinio)
You will need your Greenwich or Perrot Library card number and PIN
- On the Greenwich Library home page (www.greenwichlibrary.org) select Explore then Digital Library.
- Click on Explore RBdigital under Audiobooks.
- Select Register (top right) to create a new account.
- Install the free RBdigital app from the Apple app store or Google Play Store.
- Follow the prompts to log into your RBdigital account.
Search and Checkout
- Browse the collections or use the keyword search feature in the top right corner of the screen. Available titles will show a CHECKOUT button under the cover image. If a title is not available at the time you will see a HOLD button.
- Choose a title of interest and tap CHECKOUT. You can immediately PLAY or READ the title or continue searching for additional titles.
- To play and download a title, tap PLAY. The title player will open and start playing the title while downloading completes.
Read or Listen
- From your Checked Out tab on the menu you can PLAY or READ checked out titles.
- On the Now Playing page, you can control the title playback, add bookmarks, set a sleep timer or view a chapter list.
Return or Renew
- Return a title from the Checked Out tab by tapping the X by the cover image.
- Another option is to tap the book cover to open the details page. From this page you can select RETURN or RENEW. If the book has a hold already placed by another user, you will be able to put a hold on the book.
- From your Settings tab on the menu, you can set the Wi-Fi only switch to ON if you want to prevent downloads on your device’s data plan.
- From your Settings tab on the menu, you can also choose whether you would like to manually control when your titles are downloaded (this is the default setting) or have them auto-download.