It's summer, and for a lot of us, that means -what else?- baseball. But what if you could not just watch a game or two this year but actually visit the National Baseball Hall of Fame too? Well, the American Library Association is sponsoring a great new baseball trivia contest that kicks off June 4th and runs until September 8th. Each week a new question will be posted on this site and reposted at the same time on our own Facebook and Twitter pages. Here are some of the details:
- New trivia question posted each week.
- Multiple chances to win!
- Players will have a week use their library's resources to answer the question correctly.
- One winner will be chosen weekly at random to receive a prize package
- The grand prize winner will be selected from the pool of all eligible players from throughout the season.
- Grand Prize: A trip for two to the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum to attend the World Series Gala and a behind the scenes tour of the museum and archives in Oct. 2012.
- Weekly runners up: A prize package from the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum.