- Aldrich Museum of Contemporary Art in Ridgefield, CT: Admits two adults and children.
- Bruce Museum, Greenwich, CT: Admits two adults and two children.
- Connecticut's Beardsley Zoo, Bridgeport, CT: Admits two adults and four children.
- Connecticut State Parks: Waives entrance fees for all state parks and forests and is valid for two adults and four children.
- Connecticut's Old State House in Hartford, CT: Admits two adults and two children.
- Discovery Museum and Planetarium, Bridgeport, CT: Admits 2 adults and 4 children under 18.
- Earthplace, Westport, CT: Admits one family of four.
- Florence Griswold Museum , Old Lyme, CT: Admits 2 adults and 2 children under 12.
- Maritime Aquarium in Norwalk, CT: $2 off combination ticket; good for up to six people.
- Mystic Aquarium in Mystic, CT: $5 off for up to 4 people.
- Neuberger Museum of Art in Purchase, NY: Admits one family or two adults.
- Stamford Museum and Nature Center, Stamford, CT: Admits 2 adults and their children.
- Stepping Stones Museum for Children, Norwalk, CT: One free admission with each purchase of one admission at the regular price ($14).
- Wadsworth Atheneum in Hartford, CT: Admits two adults and two children.
Summer Staycation Ideas from Greenwich Library: Park and Museum Passes
Summer is a great time to take advantage of Greenwich Library's park and museum pass program and explore the great Nutmeg State. Passes are available to Library cardholders and provide free admission or discounts to over 19 Connecticut State parks, forests, and beaches as well as select area museums.
The passes may be checked out for three days at a time on a first-come, first-served basis. No reservations or renewals are permitted and a $1 per day late fee will be charged for overdue passes. Passes are available at the Main Library to both Greenwich Library and Perrot Library cardholders.
Available passes include:
For more information, please visit the Patron Services Desk at Greenwich Library, visit the Library's Park Pass Page or call (203) 625-6524. Click here to view details on all 19 passes in the Library catalog.
Subscribe to Greenwich Library eNews
Like Greenwich Library on Facebook
Follow Greenwich Library on Twitter