- Elton's café is open.
- Internet access and wireless is available at the main library. Cos Cob Library and Byram Shubert Library also have Internet access and wifi.
- Tables have been set up on the second floor for additional workspace and power cords are attached.
- In the World language area (on the 2nd floor), we have added additional outlets to all of the tables for patrons to access.
- The meeting room is all set up with tables and power cords for access. Games and puzzles are available for families.
- NO FINES are to be charged for ANY material that is overdue through Sunday, November 4th. Fines will resume on Monday, November 5th. Consider this a Fine Free week.
- Feel free to use available outlets and surge protectors to charge your devices, but please make sure the cords are not a trip hazard.
Greenwich Library is open for business
Greenwich Library and its Byram Shubert and Cos Cob branches are open today. Here are a few things we're doing to help the Greenwich community:
Remember, we're all in this together. Please share and be respectful of your fellow community members.