Where To Help People In Need This Holiday Season

| No Comments


Persons with and without disabilities can assist those less fortunate in this holiday season. 

The Food Bank of Lower Fairfield County, for example, can use some help getting donations; contact them at http://www.foodbanklfc.org/ .  There's also the Connecticut Food Bank at http://www.ctfoodbank.org/partnerships.php

If you'd like to help out or just visit some of our returning soldiers this season, contact the Connecticut Department of Veterans' Affairs or the Stamford VA Primary Care Clinic for information. 

Finally, there's the Greenwich Department of Social Services/Senior Services, which covers a number of areas where the elderly can be assisted; call them at (203) 622-3800 or go here

Happy Holidays!

Leave a comment

We want to hear from you. Feel free to post comments, questions and other thoughts but please remember:

  • Stay on topic.
  • Be polite and respectful
  • Don’t post copyrighted materials
  • Please don’t post content that installs viruses, worms, etc.
  • No spam please.

Please see our Comment Guidelines page for more information.

About this Entry

This page contains a single entry by Ed published on December 22, 2009 1:39 PM.

Karloff & Lugosi Horror Classics was the previous entry in this blog.

CareerConnect is the next entry in this blog.

Find recent content on the main index or look in the archives to find all content.