* Renters in Connecticut who are disabled or elderly can be reimbursted by the state. Go here for information.
* Connecticut property owners who are blind and/or otherwise disabled can be exempted from paying part of their property tax. United Way of Connecticut has more on this. And so does the East Hartford homepage.
* Veterans with disabilities in the state must now submit a letter verifying their status for tax abatement.
* For the federal 1040 form, disabled filers can claim credit by following these steps. The necessary form for this credit, Schedule R, can be downloaded here.
* Finally, there's the 1040.com site, which can also assist you in filing your returns.
I'll refer to this post next week, with additional links.