General Parenting Sites
- Parenting Resources from Medline Adventures in Parenting, Nine Steps to Effective Parenting, plus family issues information including adoption, spending time with your child and social issues.
- WebMD Parenting News and guides on all things parenting from birth to teens
Health and Internet Safety
- My Plate Personalized eating plans and interactive tools to help plan and assess food choices based on dietary guidelines for moms to be, preschoolers and kids.
- Other CDC sites for important health, vaccine information for every age are the CDC Healthy Living and CDC Healthy Youth.
- The Scrub Club A fun interactive and educational web site that teaches children the proper way to wash their hands. The site consists of interactive games, music and activities for kids and provides educational materials for teachers and parents.
Please read: Our Internet Access Policy
- Reading Rockets
- SightWords is a comprehensive curriculum for early child literacy. This collection of resources is designed to help school teachers, parents, and caregivers teach a child how to read.
- Community Answers Childcare and Parenting Services in Greenwich publication can be found at the Community Answers office in Greenwich Library and on the Community Answers website.
Special Education Resources
General Educational Links
Books and Literature
- Children's Book Council.
Resources related to National Children's Book Week, CBC articles,
bibliographies, and more.